Exercise Tracker and heart rate monitor with memory and unrivalled versatility.
The MZ3 is the most relevant and versatile fitness tracker on the market, using Bluetooth, ANT+ and Analog technology to provide real time feedback on heart rate, calories, and effort, to ensure that you get accurate feedback on all your exercise, wherever and however you choose to train.
- Live display of data via smartphone app, watch or ‘in club’ displays.
- Online logbook to view and compare all your exercise history.
- Unique MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) designed to reward effort to promote fair competition with MYZONE users all over the world.
- Connect with friends and stay motivated through MYZONE’s social feed.
- Status ranking based on attainment of World Health Guidelines over time.
- Goal setting to help you stay on track.
- Biometric data to review your health results.
- Internal memory (16 hours of exercise data) for those times you don’t have your smartphone.
- Comfortable textile strap with button on module.
- 99.4% accuracy to an EKG/ECG machine providing data you can trust.
- Uses Bluetooth and ANT+ communication protocol to connect with 3rd party Apps & devices.
- Analogue communication protocol to connect with Cardio equipment in the gym.
- Wireless upload and live streaming of exercise data to smart phones and hubs within MYZONE enabled facilities.
- Washable Strap and Water Resistant module.
- Smart Watch Integration including Apple Watch and Android Wear.
MY ZONE MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt
We warrant that our products purchased from this Site will be free from material defects for the following periods, commencing in each case on the date the products are delivered to the common carrier for shipment to you:
Belt: 90 days
Belt module: 1 year
Watch: 1 year
The warranty does not apply to any defect in the products arising from: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) wilful damage, abnormal or improper use, storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party; (c) if you fail to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions; (d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or (e) any specification provided by you. Additionally, the warranty does not apply to (i) consumables, such as replaceable batteries; (ii) any product which has been opened or tampered with (except to replace batteries); or (iii) any product with an illegible serial number.
If products fail to comply with the warranty above, your sole remedy is to return the products to us for repair or replacement. Before returning any products, please request a return authorization number. We may reject any returned product that is not in its original packaging and marked with a return authorization number.